- If you have an existing pension scheme – do you know whether it is a “qualifying scheme” or will you still have to deal with the forthcoming rigours of NEST (National Employer Savings Trust) and the possible costs to your company?
- Are you actually aware of NEST and the effect it can have on your business in terms of costs?
- Do you know which month of the year you are expected to enrol all of your staff on-line for NEST and your ongoing responsibilities?
- With more legislation than ever now affecting companies, do you actually know which rules you are supposed to be following now?
- Do you have more than four employees but no mention of availability of pension payments in your letters of employment or contracts?
- Do you offer retirement counselling to your staff in the years prior and immediately to retirement?
- Did you know that making a pension contribution from the company save you Corporate Tax?
- Do you know about the Workplace Pension Reforms due to be put into action from October 2012?
Do you know what your State Pension Age (SPA) is?
To find out click here
To discuss the above further, please contact one of our specialists on 01473 408422 or firstname.lastname@example.org