Public Liability Insurance
Public Liability Insurance covers the cost of claims made by members of the public for incidents that occur in connection with your business activities.
Public Liability Insurance covers the cost of claims made by members of the public for incidents that occur in connection with your business activities and covers the cost of compensation for personal injuries, loss of or damage to property or loss of life. Most public liability policies cover you for incidents that occur on your business premises, incidents that take place off-site, or at events or activities organised by your company.
- Own business premises that members of the public, customers or clients visit
- Your business organises off-site events or activities that are attended by members of the public
- You run a business from your home and people visit your home for professional purposes
Public liability insurance covers anyone (apart from employees), with whom you interact as part of your business operations such as:
- People visiting your business
- Customers and clients
- People taking part in activities you have organised
- People watching events or activities you have organised
Public liability insurance does not cover employees, temporary staff, students or people on work placements – for this you need Employers Liability Insurance.
Contact Woodward Markwell
Please call us on 01473 408408 or click above to email and we will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.